Hey, Allie! I was reading another blog and saw your comment and wondered if it was my old friend Allie. I clicked and up popped a picture of you, and you're engaged! We need to catch up! (Austin works from home on our home phone all day - annoying - so email me, OK? kwthomas@cox.net)
P.S. You tell that Casey boy that he's one lucky guy! Congrats!
Nice blog. Beautiful picture of the Temple. Sharon and I went to the D.C. Temple together several times while we were dating in 1982 and 1983. That's when we knew how much we liked being together.
We are very happy for you and Casey. If there is anyway we can be there in March we will come, but it doesn't look very hopeful right now for some reasons beyond our control.
4 comments:
Hey, Allie!
I was reading another blog and saw your comment and wondered if it was my old friend Allie. I clicked and up popped a picture of you, and you're engaged! We need to catch up! (Austin works from home on our home phone all day - annoying - so email me, OK? kwthomas@cox.net)
P.S. You tell that Casey boy that he's one lucky guy! Congrats!
Yay! Congrats! We will start shopping for a plane ticket for nick!
Nice blog. Beautiful picture of the Temple. Sharon and I went to the D.C. Temple together several times while we were dating in 1982 and 1983. That's when we knew how much we liked being together.
We are very happy for you and Casey. If there is anyway we can be there in March we will come, but it doesn't look very hopeful right now for some reasons beyond our control.
Allie will you send me an invite? Mark and I live in North Carolina so maybe I could make it up to your reception.
email me!
Post a Comment